1. Receive import and export documents from customers, review and verify the correctness of documents, including certificate of origin, invoice, contract, quality certificate, bill of lading, packing list, weight certificate, etc.;
2. Operated customs declaration at single window, submitted declaration elements, and determined customs code, etc.;
3. Remind and track the payment of taxes after tax declaration, and coordinate the delivery of documents in the field;
4. Make an appointment and assist the customs to check the goods;
5. Responsible for the second refund of import goods by the customs;
6. Registration, sorting, handover and filing of customs declaration materials;
7. Deal with the abnormal situation in the process of customs declaration, such as the need to do the work of document repair and withdrawal after customs declaration or document error, and sign and return the documents of customers.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade, logistics or related;
2. At least 5 years working experience in customs declaration, document review, etc.
3. Familiar with relevant customs clearance procedures and relevant national laws and regulations;
4. Ability to communicate and deal with problems;
5, cheerful, honest, careful and responsible work.
Five insurances and housing fund, performance bonus, transportation allowance, meal allowance, communication allowance, paid annual leave and holiday welfare